When the competition is tough, you need to bring you’re A game to the table; doing business online, while lucrative, has numerous challenges. Marketing yourself and your brand well and attracting your ideal customer is the biggest of all. Let’s see how you can achieve that with the right images:
- Your Photo: People want to know who they’re dealing with. The person behind the business. Uploading high quality professional business headshots on your website will help build confidence and trust in the minds of your target audience. Make sure you get a reputed and experienced photographer so that you’re presented in your best. Your customers will be reassured and feel more inclined to engage with your brand.
- Photos of your products/services: You need to let your customers know what it is that you sell. If they are physical products, include high quality images of all or as many products as you can. How will your customers come to you if they don’t know exactly what it is that you sell? If they are services, include a couple of pictures of the service being provided. For example, a smiling executive explaining a financial product to a prospective investor, and so on – you get the idea. Let your potential customers know what your brand and business is all about.
- Photos of how you Work: By you, we don’t necessarily mean just you – but how your business functions, and where – a sneak peek behind the scenes, so to say. Your audience will lap it up. If you don’t believe me – well, how many times have you searched for behind the scene videos of your favorite TV shows or movies? It’s human nature! Professional business photography always works wonders to attract customers.
- Your Ideal Client: Make sure you include reviews left by customers who have already used your products/services, and that the photograph of the customer is displayed too. It makes the reviews more believable and trustworthy.
- Your Team: Most businesses have a set of employees working in various departments, or who perform different tasks. By showcasing your team – the force behind your business – you will be able to gain the trust of your customers. It will be easy for them to know who they can approach if they have a problem regarding the products or the customer service, and so on. Professional corporate headshots of your main team members are an absolute must, if you want to steal a march on your competition.